Africa’s greatest wildlife parks.
- View the great wildebeest migration in the Serengeti in January to March and in Maasai Mara from July through to October.
- We also have the Ngorongoro Crater often referred to as ‘Africa’s Eden’ and the ;8th Natural Wonder of the World.
- There is a great variety of animals in Africa’s most beautiful natural landscapes e.g Lions, Elephants, Buffalos, Leopards, Rhinos, Giraffes, Hyenas, Zebras etc.
- Its quite an experience to come face to face with the mighty Mountain Gorillas in their own habitat. They inhabit the rain forests of Uganda, DRC and Rwanda . Bird life is prolific here.
- Travel with African Spice Expeditions and Travel and you will experience the local culture up close and personal. With a group of 18-24 travelers we stay in accommodations that evoke the true local character.
We ensure that all our travelers have a clean, well-maintained vehicles.
- Every guest is assured a window seat under a pop-up roof and a well stocked Ice-chest with ample bottle water and soft drinks.
- Our trip leaders are top professionals, knowledgeable and caring.
- Detailed daily briefings by Trip leaders/Safari Directors-.Extra Game drives
- Flying Doctors included in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
- Time saving internal domestic flights
- Finest accommodations: luxurious tented camps, deluxe lodges and hotels
- Vehicles with cold drinks, mineral water, a set of binoculars. Only window seats are utilized. Pop up roof for better game viewing.
- Complimentary travel to and from all airports
- Gratuity included for meals and poterage in all Hotels, camps and Lodges
- Pre-tour documentation of itineraries and travel information
- On site shopping, packing and shipping assistance
- Game park fees included
- Personal concierge 24/7
- Bottled water and soft drinks included with meals
- Daily small group exploration and unique cultural activities
- Guaranteed departures upon booking your safari
- All meals included on every itinerary, Lunches and Dinners at the finest restaurants.